I have got to get my man count up!! I had narrowed it down to one only to find that he is not the one.
I think I need some options......hmmmm its 3am or something, most people humpin. I could be...nah it aint worth it. I choose never chosen. I just long for a simple conversation with out mixed emotions, kissing ,stroking, groping. The life of the chosen... So many choices. AHHhhhhhhh these voices. Lust and Love so easily confused and misused. I REFUSE! to play tether ball with my heart. I am rare Art, a one of a kind signature piece. Waiting to be released.
ART is the quality, production, expression, or realm according to aesthetic principles, of what is beautiful, appealing or of More than ordinary significance.......More than ordinary significance.
this guy I used to talk to told me " MY my my God must have had some S#@T on his mind when he made u" as he stared at my curves with drooling eyes.I think to myself did u really put that in a sentence?
Is that really a compliment? and it BING! the random movie thought pops in my head which happens quite often.....SIMBA you are more than what u have become!! TIMORI u are more than what u have become. Now get in your car and go home. Write a song, a poem, paint something. Pray! that's it pray...we gotta pray just to make it today! LoL there it goes again..."Randomocity". Lord I hope you nah... I know you hearing me today. I mean I am really keeping it real sharing how I feel with my few followers.
Lord I am ready to get married at least I think I am. You said that it is not good for man to be alone and I am feeling a lil lonely and longing and wantin and wantin and wantin till whooooooo make yo head pop of...nutty professor "randomocity" lol but for real Jesus. I pray for this man cause if he is going threw half of what I am he needs it. the end..Amen...I'm going to bed. Goodmorning.
No comments:
Post a Comment