WOW! what a week and weekend. time for a new beginning. I wanna start with a praise. I thank you Lord Jesus for your grace and mercy. I thank you for a roof over my head and clothes on my back and food on my table. I thank you for making me just the way I am. I thank you for your spirit which dwells within my. I thank you for power over the enemy!!SO my sisters and I started cleaning out my Godmothers house. I just can't believe she is gone.......smh. Dear lord. I don't know how you are going to sooth this pain but I know you will. Your will be done. I am so thankful for her. when my mother died she stepped right up. When my father died she stepped right up!! Well sista's now its just us. I love my sisters so much but man do they get on MY...LAST...NERVE!!! I know for a fact they fill the same. I really wanna go to church in Bham today. Lord just want to say thanks. I made it to Sunday. I'm gone shout my troubles over where ever I go.http://youtu.be/o9Ssn6IA9Vs
No comments:
Post a Comment