Let me calm down............1..2..6...2...4.... Whrew. Enemy you thru.'' Man I miss Mista!!" Make that money Boo!! Matter fact why I ain't heard from you? It okay Im gone do what you told me too. " Keep Kool". LOL. Okay this is for Adult eyes only! I been reminiscing on the oldies.... the ex's and I been thinkin I'm due some roses!!! SOME ROSES!! LOL before I changed my number an ex called and said. TiMori I haven't seen you in some years and months. I replied " I know hun and that was purposly done" I am the ONE. I know my worth. you can stick a fork in us...done." But back to the roses. I suppose its a bit of an issue. Since I have only gotten them from my father TiMothy Robinson. From the others, ex's, brothers,sending them with tissue. Make a beautiful tear appear distorted....all emotions are aborted..speaking of aborted.... Lord I can't have no baby daddy cause,,,,, just cause hell. " No Details". I hope my honesty is appreciated and and not taken out of context. SPEAKING of that. Boris Ko Jhoh. Or whatever the dude with the pretty eyes name is....Now you know you don't joke on the big guhs..." They were the ones tippin you when you was working at the strip club!! LOL. Im sorry lord. I don't know where that man got his money....Speaking of money. Im at my second job. I love being my own boss.I think Im gone buy me some roses when I get off!!! This Video really put a smile on my face!!!! YOU GOTTA WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO!
No comments:
Post a Comment