Wednesday, August 17, 2011

HUNGRY gggrrrrrrrrrrrr.............

Well yesterday I was feeling Lubby Dubby buuut..... today. I feel "Lubby Grubby" I love making up words... Uhhhh I just gotta reality check that my day aint going the way I planned it.
I need to go back and look at my post from this morning........."TiMori Lynn Robinson" on facebook.com "check"

"Spend time on the inner person that God wants you to see. God will show you your misconceptions about yourself. Begin giving yourself permission to think you’re important too". -T.D. Jakes

Ok I got it!!! Thanx self. Lawd I need some help on this LUBBY GRUBBY day. And what a wonderful day it is for me to be me! TODAY! Im HUNGRY!!!
I want want my belong ins. My Longings... longings
Longings- A yearning desire, having or showing such desire.
Im so damn tired, of people trying to put out my fire with there negative connotations...connotations
Connotations- the emotional implications and associations that a word may carry.
My mind is some what interesting..... I have to get to the root of words. Enough about words.
Back to the subject at hand. "This growling stomach" now..... im eating...and that's a blessing.
I'm talking bout these dreams these gifts and talents you gave me. Hell, you made me. Knew me before I was a baby.....ggrrrrrr I got this belly ache that won't leave me' and its stronger than yesterday.
I finally brushed the chips of my shoulder and I'm hungry. I'm down to my last chips in black jack or shall I say "Light Black ...a previous blog" Mannn I'm about to throw em all in. I got two Ace's Its time to split em.
"GIVE ME SOMETHING DEALER"......MAMMA NEED A NEW CAR!! Lord because I know you are who you are.
You dealt these cards. SO, Im just gone keep on eating MEAT. No beef! It aint safe again I think last time it was Mad Cow Disease. Right now I need some ruffarie, ruffage, lettuce broccolli, green, money.
The Moon Man told me "I wish my money would make love and multiply." lol He always makes me giggle inside but I feel him on the highest level of high.
Somethings money just can't buy..........  singing "Buy me looooooove money can't buy me love" Randomocity.
Well I'm about to try to get what I didn't get yesterday and still get all of today's.
Have a LUBBY GRUBBY day!!!
LUBB TiMori

No comments:

Post a Comment