My everyday Journey In life through the eyes of Music, the ears of poetry and the songs of a soul.....
Friday, March 11, 2011
Blessed are those who Dream Dreams and are willing to Pay the Price!!!!
Okay sooooo its like 5:45 in the morning and I have been up since 3:30. I did my normal prayer time that I do when I wake up like this, I feel like its something I need to pray about or someone I need to pray for so I just pray the ABC's each name and situation of the alphabet and I am normally sleepy by then. I align my day since it isn't here yet. I tell my day how its going to be, but today I didn't go back to sleep........ 3:30, 4:15, 4:30, 5:17, 5: 27,..........5:44am and then it happened a great Epiphany!!! They always say nothing comes to a sleeper but a dream RIGHT!!! Well anyone who knows me knows that I have insomnia to the 10th power. I Never sleep!! Its because I have enough dreams while I am awake!!!! WOw . Does that make since or am I just sleep? lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It makes sense...I think I get it...so basically you daydream alot...right? if not then I'm lost but hey isn't that the case most of the time...lol
ReplyDelete