First I have come to the conclusion that I am the only person on earth who doesn't have the Internet on there phone. It just seems point less to me. Which is probably one of the reasons why I am the grandma of the group. I have finally decided to step in to 2011 and get the STUPID Internet on my phone, which is almost a required feature for the phone I have. LMBO.
Moving right along.... I really have a crush on this guy. A real "Crush"!!!! Like what in the world. I am almost 30yrs old, so without revealing to much info. We both have the same first love MUSIC... so anyway I went back home to visit for my grandmothers Bday and the family went out after grannies party. There was a rare moon out. Actually the moon won't get that close to the earth again until 2029. We were at a club that was on the top floor of a hotel surrounded by glass walls, downtown overlooking the city. We were standing near the dance floor and my feet started hurting sn: thanx to the impossible shoes. I immediately said " hey y'all I'm About to go sit down". I found a seat with the perfect view of the new moon and it was beautiful!!! I began to stare at it and forgot I was at the club. I started thinking about Moon Man. He is so intriguing to me, but I can't let him know that. I really just want to know more about him. I can not believe I have a crush. I AM LAUGHING MY BUTT OFF. We have flirted back and forth since my space years. He said he stared at the same moon....In his thought did I appear?? This crush is so crazy I'm gone leave it alone I don't want to be embarresed by another post I put on here.. I hope to see u soon Mr. Man In The Moon
No comments:
Post a Comment