Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I Got Dreams....

Dreams can easily be forgotten in this begotten world, where the possible seem impossible.
I'll never let go or give up hope. My dreams are simple seeds God has planted within me.
" I BELIEVE" "I BELIEVE"!!!! My soul screams and cries melodies of the free.....
not believing my surroundings or whats around me.
My dreams consume my reality, becoming my reason for being.
I can't deny who I am. A chosen child to bare heavy burdens and pray for those I carry them for.
Tears of relief help me receive the responsibility that has fallen upon me.
I got dreams! that scream "Don't Forget Me"
I put my all in songs I sing and poetry you read... frees me .
I close my worldly windows and take a look inside, flooding my third eye with ever emotion I hide.
I become WE, as I share my life.
You can hear my pain that tends to sustain the worlds strain.
My gifts are not just to entertain but to change and rearrange mindsets.
Lord I shall not fret
These dreams I got are my reality.
I thank you for my understanding, although sometimes I don't understand why I must understand.
Dreams you are my only friend and my man. Your what I strive to be,that better side of being.
You are my mustard seed that won't let go of me.
I am a tree planted by the waters of opportunity, rooted deeply.
Faith is the substance of things hoped for and evidence of things not seen.
Now that I am sleep walking its evident that life.. is.. a.. DREAM.



1 comment:

  1. I....LOVE....THIS!!!!!
    It give's me chills.

    ReplyDelete