I actually started thinking about this entry earlier today as I was cleaning up and listening to Adele's CD.Random thoughts were going through my head as usual. "what am I going to wear to work today" and from that thought stemmed a flash back of a previous employer who shall remain nameless but I traveled the U.S. with her and I remember something she said to me that I will never forget. " TiMori smart business owners higher people who are better and smarter than them otherwise the company will never grow beyond the owners level of thinking........hmmmmmm. I left her office and it didn't hit me until that morning about 1:00 am. I am employed by someone who isn't even at my level and doesn't pay me what I'm worth!!!!! After that epiphany I QUIT!!!
So anyway moving right along I went to work today and the new girl that's over me, we actually both started together with no previous training but that's a whole nother story. We started working on the Task list the boss " The Man" left. I began to ponder my previous thoughts again but I didn't say a word about it.To make a long story short the Man does the associate I m working with terribly wrong, talks about her and her work ethic etc. but never took out the time to properly train her
Well today was the day. She let the man have it." You fake phony @#*&% ...@#$#& use your imagination." When you get to a point in your life and you realize your worth you won't settle for anything. To be honest I am proud of her because people will run over you as long as you let them. I don't think anyone said it better than Bernie Mac on players club. Don't tell me good job!!!PAY ME!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment