PERFECT MAN
We make love not sexually but intellectually exchanging thoughts with each other…
Mmmhhhhh aint nothing like a smart brother.
My perfect man is hard to understand but yet I understand him and sometimes can’t stand him.
He wipes internal tears with his eyes and sees me from the inside. Emotions I don’t hide because he reads my mind.
I know that he’s a blessing and he actually has the nerve to stick around when I’m PMS-in
He’s not about the games or pimpin females he keeps it real
He is my mind teaser, pleasure releaser, bath water drinking.
The one that I need the reason I breathe when I think of him I get weak in the knees and thump between them passionately to receive He, the other half of me.
Your eyes are the ocean. One of Gods most beautiful creations.
I see God in you and we worship together and make him our foundation.
About my perfect man I know almost everything except where he is and when he’ll come to me
So I sit and wait patiently. Preserving me. Cleansing spiritually, healing self inflicted wounds by being with men who were unworthy, but I know who I am now and I'm lonely.
Please come to me. It’s not good for man to be alone or for a woman to be with out a home. I know that he is out there somewhere so I stay in prayer for him. I pray he knows I’m waiting
I love you always and forever! Promise to always keep in touch no matter what!~Monica (tu hermana!)
ReplyDeleteI love u too!!! Hermana!!
ReplyDelete