Still staring at mine and oh what a blessed time! Sweeping around time......singing " Sweep around your own front door before you try to sweep around mine" Our God is excellent and divine! I sincerely wish I could have posted the blog entry I wrote before this " Sugar Coated" lol. I saved it for my podcast/ radio show. I love you all family and loyal readers. I warmly embrace all my new guest to my therapy sessions....lol about this podcast?.....https://anchor.fm/wild-beauty I kind of feel like a real radio personality. Its rather funny, as I'm finding my voice and listening to the words I've written. I can't believe I started this blog in 2011. How magnificent is our God!
Honestly I was just thankful that, I'm not who I was in 2017. BUT!!! OHHHhhhhhh when I look back at 2011, reading aloud on my station.....Grace that's all I can say. "Grace and Comedy" I believe a new sitcom just came to me. I kid you not my life is full of real Ishh and Hilarity. I believe I just made that word up. If not it just seemed to fit in that sentence oddly. All I know is ................well I know! I won't say all I know because there is only One who is all knowing... I know enough to want to know more.....Likeeee Thaaaaat. Lord I pray that you bless every soul that takes out the time to hear me through their eyes, ears and listen deep within. Its my hearts desire that you bless them. Father I don't know what all the people I love go through on a daily basis? You do. You are the pudding proof. I stand on your word in greatness. Simply because of every breath I've taken while sitting here in this chair. Amen
I have quite a bit of work to do. Time to go live with LeMon Sugar store online. Ephesians 3:20. That ought to get it when it comes to praying about that lil bit....He'll make a little bit, a lot a bit.... I had to say it because it tickled me when I thought of it. Have a blessed, wonderful, joy-filled day. Money cometh our way. lol
Honestly I was just thankful that, I'm not who I was in 2017. BUT!!! OHHHhhhhhh when I look back at 2011, reading aloud on my station.....Grace that's all I can say. "Grace and Comedy" I believe a new sitcom just came to me. I kid you not my life is full of real Ishh and Hilarity. I believe I just made that word up. If not it just seemed to fit in that sentence oddly. All I know is ................well I know! I won't say all I know because there is only One who is all knowing... I know enough to want to know more.....Likeeee Thaaaaat. Lord I pray that you bless every soul that takes out the time to hear me through their eyes, ears and listen deep within. Its my hearts desire that you bless them. Father I don't know what all the people I love go through on a daily basis? You do. You are the pudding proof. I stand on your word in greatness. Simply because of every breath I've taken while sitting here in this chair. Amen
I have quite a bit of work to do. Time to go live with LeMon Sugar store online. Ephesians 3:20. That ought to get it when it comes to praying about that lil bit....He'll make a little bit, a lot a bit.... I had to say it because it tickled me when I thought of it. Have a blessed, wonderful, joy-filled day. Money cometh our way. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment