Tuesday, January 9, 2018

I am who I am......

Greetings! " It feels good to be in the air." feels good to be breathing. I took myself to the movies this evening. Its only 5 dollars on Tuesday. As I was sitting in the theatre alone I began to think to myself this is what it will be like to watch movies in my home when we have no guest. An interestingly delightful twist on my thoughts about this solo date. The movie was quite funny. I can see myself calling my hunny like " Love could you bring me a few snacks on your way to the theatre?"  I can feel it in the air. He's almost here. My husband is who I'm referring to. But mist importantly Lord. I want you to know....Its you whom I adore. There shall never be anyone or thing above you. Naked I came in this world and naked I shall leave. Just you and me hommie..... You got me.
I would really like to talk about grannies funeral but I'm not ready............I don't think. I greatly appreciate you all who continue to read. The thoughts that ran threw my head the day before the funeral." To sing or not to sing?" What would granny want? The one who made me sing constantly at ever event she participated in. She was a part of every event " church related". Granny is a great part of the reason I am who I am. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment