Wednesday, January 17, 2018

I got something to say 17th day

Thank you Lord for the 17th day of this year. I woke up pretty late this morning. Well, I got out of bed late. My daily prayer alarm went off and I was still in bed... that's rare. I said my thankful prayer etc.
Anyway I'm up now. Sitting in front of this lap top mind boggled, wondering where should I start this therapy session. The words to this song come to mind " when the music stops, that's when I lift my voice, when the band goes home, that's when I sing my songgggg" If you've never heard that song, you need to look up Daryl Colee and listen to it. I'm not sure if that's the correct spelling ....Google will auto correct it. Just incase you are new to my blog/therapy/life4real this is a no judgement zone. If I spell it wrong, If I .......No time for explinations for broken English or reverse speaking. Its the way that I see it. Its the way God allows things to come to me. Eyes are ears. Ears are mouths. Mouths are visions. ...........Thank you again for taking out the time to listen and not just hear me.
Honestly I don't know how to sit still for long. I'm ready to move along from Alabama since granny is gone...tear, to the great beyond. I miss California....Ivy Lynn keeps telling me" I'm going to miss you auntie." I'm like "I'm going to miss you too. I'm not leaving yet." She then says " but you're leaving really soon!" I think to myself I receive that.! I'm really gonna miss my family Lord but the show must go on. Its about time to get on the road. Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go. In the words of my momma Ivy Elise " I'm Ready, even if ion get to go!" .....for real tho most of my clothes are in suitcases.
Thinking back to around 2006. My teacher introduced me to Mr. Dudley and he asked me " What is it that you want to do?"  I began to tell him everything that had come to me and that I had put on my vision board. Sitting directly in front of me in a salon chair he said to me. " Look! You're like a butterfly." "Floating over here and floating over there." " All over the place, You need to pick one thing and stick to it!" I can sit here proudly today and say I didn't and don't do it! Not to take away from his words of wisdom. We are not all the same... But he called it 100% right I am a butterfly. I appreciate his time and the words from his book he took out the time to read to me......well not just me there were other elite students there. but I asked him to repeat what he had read and he took out the time to make sure I was able to write down every bit of it. I then applied it to my life memorized it and said it to myself daily adding three words God, myself and you. It goes and I quote

Hope is a duty!
Blessed are those who dream, dreams and are willing to pay the price
I do not choose to be common
I choose to be uncommon
I seek opportunity, not security
I dream I build
I fail, I succeed
I will not lower myself for a dollar
I will not cower before any master or bend to any threat
It is my heritage to stand erect proud and unafraid
To think and act for myself
To enjoy  the benefit of my creation, our creation, Gods creation
I will face the world boldly and say this I have done!
We have done! God has done!

singing " I hold my fist up in the airrrrr in my hair!" " I'm happy nappy" be blessed family. I'm feeling great. I needed to reiterate, put that on my plate. A big ole heep of I'm great.

No comments:

Post a Comment