Wednesday, January 3, 2018

You fell out ???

Its day three of 2018 only 362 more days left and I have no choice but to be excited about the expected accomplishments.....just saying. I will always keep a positive mind state. I'm back in Birmingham now but the drive to Prattville yesterday was teary. I had a time hiding my tears from Ivy Lynn while she was sitting in the back seat, insisting to show me how far she got on her Ipad game. Thank God those tears quickly dried up as we traveled the hour long road. I have no ideawhat was going on but I couldn't control them momentarily. She was a great help causing me to think of something else. Clever lil girl..... My cousins and I got together at Humming Marys' , that was pretty cool. I left for a short while and drove up to grannies house summoned by uncle Henrys famous chicken salad......I'm a "Hungry Greedy Gurl" Chile.
 Anyway I walked in spoke to aunt Jean and uncle Henry like " Hey! Where is aunt Mary?" I walk back to grannies room.....It looked so empty with out grannies hospital bed but Humming Mary was in there. " Are you okay?" I asked " I'm fine" she replied. I said " Okay" I looked around and walked out. I made my sandwich, talked for a second and went back to the house to chill. While sitting on the couch, I received a phone call. I quickly got up and began to walk out the room . The fam made some silly chuckles. I could hear 'Whoever that is must be important" lol. It was.
It was the very important person I've recently spoke of.
You know what really tickles me????  Its so hard for people to believe that I don't have a man or that I'm single. The truth is.... I've only had one person to tell me he would stand with me through this process with my granny. Lord I'm glad you chose this person. I just don't think I could face another death alone. Although I am a loner....seemingly...... Its peacefully relieving to have those words spoken to me......don't get me wrong family I have girlfriends, friends and family. God has truly blessed me.
Very few people know what its like to look at a casket alo.... with just me and you father God. I recently sang at my aunts funeral in Chicago. I sang at my granddads funeral. I sang at my dads funeral. Every time it seemed to become unbearable and the loneliness would try and take over...boom time to grab the mic and fight. I could finally faint and let my soul cry.
I was sitting here thinking " Thank you Lord I don't have to sing this time" but what if I pass out. Who will catch me??? Well you did catch me all the other times , while I was holding the microphone. Lord knows I let go and gave you control. I've never fainted in a situation like that before in the physical.......Sweet baby Jesus and big Jesus too. I am truly strength walking in you. but back to this phone call and not standing alone. The words mean so much more than a physical presence.....singing "let me be spiritual! I'm not a natural being having a spiritual experience but I'm a spiritual being having a natural experience. That being said I'm grateful in every sense. ......Honestly yall I just really miss my granny...........tear.  And when I do get to sing it out, Lord I pray that your anointing coats every note and it soothes souls with tears that heal. I pray for all whom I'm living this life hear. I'm outta here. God said it. I believe it that settles it. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment