Singing..... I give you alllllll of me....I took a break and the words of someone "very important" dawned on me. "You're a whole person" Now. as you know family..... I'm sure I wrote I'm whole a time or two last year...but When I heard the words from that source I had to pause in time....... back to now. I was thinking I have so much love I've shared through out the years. Never have I ever shared it as the Whole woman I am this year. Lord you made me whole. All these years.... Its time for me to share the whole holiness of your love you've placed inside of me. I've never been just pieces. Its amazing how the tone of one persons words can make me see this. I just had to share that before I go to sleep this morning. 2018 is my year of "Whole Love". That's it, that's all good morning, goodnight yall.
No comments:
Post a Comment