What in the world Hungry Greedy Gurl. I am so full right now. Lord thank you for the delicious food I just devoured, Bless the hands of Humming Mary who prepared it. Living in the moment..... Siting watching the Grammys. My acceptance speech proceeds to read... Thank You Father God for your son Jesus Christ who is the head of my life. We have made it this far. This is for you all. I am honored to be recognized in the eyes of many, for being me. Free globally. Universal love. Thank you for allowing me to spread the wings God has given me. I stand here open. A seed sowing artistically all that is within me. Many years of tears spent nurturing this dream. Just be...family. I love you. Thank Lord for my lil big sister Mesha and Tammy. Thank you for Ivy Lynn, Chrissy and Laylah. Thank you for my whole family, God sisters, nephews, nieces and friends. Thank you for my mother and father who are in heaven with you. Thank you for Joyce, grandad, auntie Joya and granny...who are also in heaven in that order. Thank you to the love of my life, for listening to God. Muah! To God be the Glory.
No comments:
Post a Comment