Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Vitamin A, B, C, D

Singing Ohhhhhhhh I made it. I made it to this moment. Honestly yall I didn't want to get out of bed this morning. Like for real. I just laid there and said to myself." just lay here." lol "Don't get up." You didn't go to sleep until 4 o'clock this morning. The thoughts of nothing comes to a sleeper but a dream rang in me. I immediately sat up.... Shake it off self! I did my morning routine, meditation, took a look at my check list and said lets do this. LeMon Sugar live still on the list. Father I'm gone need you to step in and handle this.
As I prepare to open up my closet room to the world..... I'm feeling slight drain. Maybe I should listen to some music as I complete this therapy session.......Music check. Come to think of it, I didn't take my vitamins today. Well, no time to sit and figure it out. The show must go on. I believe I should get back on my Podcast https://anchor.fm/wild-beauty?at=2385074 and record a few more episodes. Lord I just want to say thank you! That's it that's all. I'm quite emotional today yall. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment