Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Stick a fork in it......Done! SMH

Well family, granny died this morning. I knew that's what my dream meant. I just didn't want to say it....singing " I can feel it in the air! I can hear it in your voiceeee" I could hear it in Humming Marys' voice. The way she said " How you doing?" told it all. I could hear the tears in her soul , as she blurted out "yo grandma passed this morning" immediately the tears began to fill between our connection. I wanted to scream GRANDMAAAAAAAAAA!! but I could feel the wetness of Humming Marys' tears, with each breath I could hear. So....I digressed and said " I really didn't want her to go. but I know she better tho." " Are you okay?" I gotta gooo. I'm about to call Mesha.....
 I told her and we will soon be leaving here heading back home to the country....but the hardest thing momentarily was telling Ivy Lynn. I was calm.... She is so mature for 9 years old. I said '' Come and sit by me so we can talk for a second" "Remember last week when I was talking to you about granny and what she was going through" " Uh huh" she replied...."Well granny went to Heaven this morning". She burst out in tears and dived into my chest sobbing.....Sweet Jesus. She loved my granny just as much as any of us. She just cried and cried and balled up in my arms like a baby. She finally stopped crying and just laid there curled. She is better now.....hence I'm typing about it. and she's in the shower.
Not sure how to say it but I'm sad Lord.....Granny was the only one that truly believed in me no matter what. I'm just saying. smh that's enough I gotta keep it together until my Minnie me mother gets here. Rest in Peace Granny. You don't have to suffer any more. I prayed to God about your pain after the dream I had this morning........Our thoughts are not his and his healing is his will....for real.. A will in a will.

No comments:

Post a Comment